School Hours: 8:00 AM - 2:20 PM
After-School Program: Ultimate Enrichment is our after school provider. The cost per child is $270. a month. They accept HRA, ACS and Union vouchers. Please call 718-684-1187 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Pre-K and Kindergarten students should be dropped off at the Purdy St. entrance on the corner of St. Raymond Avenue. Doors will open at 7:55 AM and close at 8:04 AM. Students are considered late after 8:04 AM and must enter through the main entrance on Purdy St. with school safety for a late pass. Classes begin promptly at 8:05 AM.
Grades 1 - 5: Students should be dropped off in the schoolyard entrance on Purdy Street (near the soccer field). Doors open at 7:50 AM for breakfast/early drop off and close at 8:04 AM. Students are considered late after 8:04 AM and must enter through the main entrance for a late pass. Classes begin promptly at 8:05 AM.
Pre-K: Students should be picked up at Purdy St. and St. Raymond. Doors open at 1:55 PM and close at 2:20 PM.
Grades 1-5: All students will be dismissed from the Castle Hill entrance.
1st Grade: Parents will pick up their children through the doors on Castle Hill Ave (closest to the schoolyard). Doors open at 2:10 PM and close at 2:30 PM.
2nd, 3rd, 4th & 5th Grade: Parents will pick up their children through the main doors on Castle Hill Ave. Doors open at 2:15 PM and close at 2:30 PM.
Staff will have a sign-out sheet to release children to authorized family members included on the emergency blue card.
Please remember that we will NOT release children to anyone whose name does not appear on the emergency blue card.
The Linden Tree school uniform is black or gray polo with khaki bottoms. A limited supply is available for purchase. An order form will go home during the first week of school.
Students should arrive on the first day of school with a backpack filled with pencils. Classroom teachers will supply students with all of the supplies they need to learn in school. If you need support purchasing a backpack for your child, please contact our parent coordinator, Maria Centeno, at 718-239-7401 or email@example.com.
As a school, we will continue to share school-wide news and class stories on DOJO; however, we will no longer use it to communicate with families, staff, or teachers. If you have an immediate question or concern, please contact the main office and ask to speak with our Parent Coordinator, Maria Centeno. All teachers and staff have a NYC DOE email address which is shared on our website. Teachers will also have weekly office hours on Tuesdays from 2:25 PM - 3:15 PM. We encourage families to follow us on FaceBook, Instagram, Twitter and visit our website at www.LindenTree567.com.
- Proof of vaccination is no longer required for all visitors entering the school building.
- Families will no longer need to complete the daily health screening.
- Students who test positive for COVID-19 must isolate for 5 days and can return to school on day 6 if they have no symptoms or symptoms are improving. They must wear a mask until day 10 after symptom onset or date of positive test, whichever is earlier.
- We will offer home test kits to those with a potential in-school exposure and those with symptoms.
- In-school COVID-19 testing will not be a part of the 2022-23 school year.
- Masks: Face coverings are strongly recommended to be worn when indoors. Masks will be made available at the school for all those who need/want them. Students, regardless of vaccination status, are required to wear a mask when:
Returning to school on the sixth day after testing positive for COVID-19, through day 10 after symptom onset or date of positive test, whichever is earlier, including when traveling on a school bus.